Saturday, November 14, 2009

BIG NEWS!!!

The most exciting thing in our lives right now is that last month we found out that I am pregnant! After 11 years of marriage, a miscarriage three years ago, and many closed doors to our attempts to adopt, I really didn't think that we would ever have any children. Imagine my surprise when I took the pregnancy test and it was positive! As excited as I was, it was a reserved excitement. After all, last time things didn't work out. I knew that that was a real possibility again. I've been overly precautious to do nothing strenuous, get plenty of rest, and follow the doctor's orders. Yesterday, I went to the doctor. The examination went well and we heard a heartbeat!!! Praise the Lord!!! (Last time, the first doctor appointment was when we found out that the baby was no longer alice.) I was so relieved! I will have an ultrasound on Thursday. I can't wait! My due date is my birthday, June 3rd. I will be 38!

7 comments:

The Clanton Family said...

awww mrs.ingram I am soooo excited for you and mr.ingram.Congratulations to the future mommy and Daddy!!!

Ashley said...

yyyyuuuuhhhhuuuu! It is soooo exciting to be able to hear, ...and see your little one. Praise the Lord for His goodness, we are praying for you all and especially lil baby Ingram

Nina in Portugal said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!

Congratulations my friend!

Parabéns!!

Rebekah said...

I'm so excited for y'all!!! Praying that everything goes well!!!

Laura said...

I'm so very happy for you and Tim! I know you will be a great Mama! Take care of yourself!

Pilar said...

I was so excited when I read your status in fcebook!! I am so happy for you. We will keep you and the baby in our prayers.

Bethany Grace said...

When i saw the title Big News I held my breath before reading. Cograts! Reading your blog and following your updates has been a tremendous blessing to my life! Looking forward to more news...