Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Trip to Belo Horizonte...What a Treat!

Yesterday we went to Belo Horizonte with Charlie and his family. We needed to get some paperwork for our visas done and Charlie needed to buy some chairs for the services out in Corrego Fundo. It was a fun day and a profitable one as well. We were able to go to TGI Friday's for lunch. Wow! Everything was so good! We also went to a store called Carrefour. It was a lot like Wal-Mart. I found M&Ms, Twix, and my favorite, Snickers! It was like Christmas or winning the jackpot! It was a nice day, full of treats!

1 comment:

Pilar said...

We have Carrefour all over here it is where I get all my grocery shopping done :). How is it in Formiga?Is it a lot more country?Tell us about Formiga if you feel like it, I would love to hear about it. Could you give Isabell a great big hug from me?